This is the latest mobile launched by the company Motorola in India.
The mobile is a budget phone for people who want a smart phone at a low price of rs 7000.
The Moto E is surprisingly well built and costs really less for that price, it comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.4Kitkat but it can be ultimately upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Chipset
- Dual Core CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of Storage
- 4.3 inch 960 x 540 px Display
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Smudge proof coating
- 1980 mAh Battery
- 5 MP Camera
- The Moto E
- Handsfree Kit
- English + Hindi Documentation
- USB Wall Charger
- It is a cheap phone costing Rs 6999.
- An overall good phone for the price range
- Large screen size of 4.3 inches
- Comes with a separate audio chip
- Comes with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor is only 1.2 Ghz
- Comes without a flash for camera
- No secondary Camera
- I would recommend this phone to those who have light usage and want a smart phone.
- It is the best smartphone you could buy in this price range which is durable and provides various features.
Not Recommended For:
- I would not recommend this phone for people with heavy usage like playing games,working on the phone or any work that requires high memory or graphics.This is because of the processor which is just 1.2 Ghz dual core(would have preferred preferred 1.5GHz at such a price) which is less for such a big screen phone with a good resolution.There are chances of the phone getting hanged up or getting slow while playing heavy-duty games.
- Moto E can be bought through the online shopping site Flipkart which is the exclusive store in India for Motorola products.