This is one of the few mobiles launched by the company Motorola in India.
It is the mid range Motorola phone for everyday people.
The mobile is a budget smart phone at a reasonable price of Rs.13,999 for 16GB and 12500 for 8GB.
The Moto G is well built and costs really less for that price,it comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.4Kitkat but it can be ultimately upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Dual Sim
- 8 GB Or 16GB Internal Memory
- 4.5-inch HD Display HD, 1280 x 720 Pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Smudge proof coating
- 2070 mAh Battery
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 1.3 Megapixel Secondary Camera
- The Moto G
- Handsfree Kit
- English + Hindi Documentation
- USB Wall Charger
- It is a budget phone costing Rs. 13999 for 16GB and 12500 for 8GB.
- An overall good phone for the price range
- Large HD screen size of 4.5 inches.
- Comes with a separate audio chip
- Comes with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- A good 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.
- A Dual Sim phone
- As the latest smartphone it doesn’t come with the latest android 4.4 kit-kat.
- Not a good camera for the price range. The camera is only 5 MP.
- I would recommend this phone to those who want the best phone in the price range 12,000 – 18,000.
- It is the best smartphone you could buy in this price range which is durable and provides various features.
- It has a very good process which can handle anything wether it be big games or work related documents,etc.
Not Recommended For:
- I would not recommend this product to people who have a very light usage as it would be a waste of money to buy such a great phone only for the purpose of using it like a regular phone.For such people i would suggest Moto E which comes at 6999.
- People who want to use this phone for photography.
- Moto G can be bought through the online shopping site Flipkart which is the exclusive store in India for Motorola products.